Friday, December 15, 2006

Welcome!

The inaugural post of the Greenwood Area Chapter of the Mississippi Writers Guild should be full of import, no?

This may disappoint, then, as I just want to say hello and welcome and all that.

But since I do have the floor, as it were, a couple of things:

What do you say about an acronym? The Greenwood Area Chapter of the Mississippi Writers Guild is a lot of letters, whereas GAMWG? Not so many. What do you think?

I’m thrilled about this chapter. Donna and I have lots of ideas for all manners of projects and programs and all kinds of stuff. Your ideas and comments and thoughts are extremely important so please share.

The MWG conference in August is going to be really good. I hope you’ll all be able to make it.

That’s all for now. Please comment away and get your posts ready! Please let me know your thoughts! Email me at info@pecanst.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home