Friday, February 09, 2007

Applause!

A few weeks ago, I participated in an event called Applause! at the Eudora Welty Library in Jackson. Maybe I told you about it? Six writers were on a panel and we answered questions about writing. That was a first for me and I enjoyed it. At times like that I realize that, Hey! I do know some stuff that other people may be interested in learning.

Several of the executive board of the MWG drove up from Meridian and I also met members from Jackson. It's always fun meeting these fellow writers who heretofore had been email addresses.

On Thursday, February 22nd, many members of the MWG will travel back to the library in Jackson to participate in Applause! again when they honor historic Mississippi writers. Read the brief article that was in The Clarion-Ledger today to see the great publicty the guild is getting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home